LiveReach Review – Easy to use Live Streaming Tool for YouTube & Facebook ( Instagram coming soon)
Even if you were under a rock, you’d know that live videos are the new shiny thing in the world of Digital Marketing. It’s simply because live videos are interactive, your audience feels that you’re dedicated to them and you can easily promote your brand or your content. Your audience is more likely to comment and indulge in discussions which ultimately do wonders for your business!
But making a live video sure involves a ton of work and skills, to be honest. You need to, firstly, have enough time to stay in front of the camera and make the video! Secondly, you need to be prepared for what you’re going to say since it’s live and there is no space for errors!
Thirdly, you need to make a selection as to which platform you’re going to choose to go live! Facebook? YouTube? Almost the whole world is on these platforms and choosing one means ignoring the other significant market! Now lastly, you need to contemplate how much exposure you’re going to miss out because you have to choose just one platform. And we’ve all seen the priority Facebook and YouTube give to live videos! The exposure is unreal!
Moreover, what about the most of us who are not “camera people”? You certainly cannot show your audience that you’re nervous!
Too complicated? Well, not now! Thanks to LiveReach, a new software that literally solves each and every one of the aforementioned problems!
What Is LiveReach?
LiveReach is a tool that lets you post any video on Facebook and YouTube simultaneously, as a LIVE video. This means you can avail all the exposure and benefits of a live video without actually having to do one. What’s more, you can schedule the videos to be posted as live at the time of your choosing, should you wish to not post them right away!
All you have to do is create the video at your own comfortable time, without feeling the butterflies in your stomach. Then follow the three steps below:
- Link your Facebook and YouTube accounts to LiveReach
- Upload the video you wish to post as live and add the post details
- Post your video right away or schedule it to a time of your choosing
That’s really it!
Now all you have left to do is reap the benefits of your live video!
Who Is LiveReach For?
LiveReach Desktop Software is for
- Firms of any size
And, quite honestly, the list can go on! Time is the most precious thing in the world and that’s exactly what LiveReach (Livecast tool) is helping you out with, without having to compromise your business or exposure to your audiences.
Features of LiveReach
- Links to both, Facebook and YouTube accounts
- Allows posting on Facebook profile, groups and pages as well, provided you are the admin.
- Compatible with both, Windows and Mac.
- Schedules live videos
Pros and Cons
The pros and cons of the software are discussed below.
- The webinars, product reviews, etc., and all the important content for your business/blog now has the capacity to reach even a broader audience through live videos.
- Since Facebook and YouTube, both notify their users about a live video, your audience is more likely to watch it.
- Live videos are more personal and have a “human touch”, which appeals to most people, rather than a written post or a blog!
- The best part is you can record the video whenever you find the time. You can then schedule to upload it when your target audience is more likely to watch it.
- LiveReach is user-friendly and quite simple to use.
- It has integrated two of the most potential markets in terms of video viewership, i.e., Facebook and YouTube. This eliminates the choice that users had to make earlier between the two.
- LiveReach is quite affordable (details in the next section) and is a one-time investment only, unlike most of its competitors.
- The tool lacks integration with Instagram which is quickly becoming one of the hot platforms for live videos.
The tool comes in two packages, details of which are as follows:
- Personal: For $97, three installations of the tool.
- Agency: For $147, twenty installations of the tool.
You can get a bonus with your purchase of the tool if you buy it from the link below:
The Bonus includes the following:
- “Streaming Profits” training guide worth $197
- “FB Redirect Pro” WordPress plugin worth $97
- “Facebook Timeline Optin” worth $97
- “Facebook Timeline Survey” worth $97
I’ll start with the only negative part that I could find in the software, absence of Instagram. The creators of LiveReach, Mark Thompson and Matt Callen, have said that they’re already working on adding Instagram to the tool.
This removes even a strand of doubt from my mind that LiveReach, although new, is soon going to be a market leader in this industry. It's affordable pricing, integration of two mega platforms and the scheduling feature make all of our lives easier.
I would certainly recommend buying the software since it’s just a one-time investment and comes with multiple installations. This is really generous compared to the industry benchmark that LiveReach's competitors have set. In the field of Digital Marketing, we know that Darwin’s theory holds true; one who adapts oneself to the changes better, survives! Live Videos are certainly the new, popular source of attracting traffic and LiveReach helps you adapt to this time-consuming activity in the best way possible.
My Review Rating for LiveReach –
After reading my review, If you wish to buy LiveReach, Click Here.