Yes you read it right; I did make ($864) Rs 58,000 from Fiverr in a month! But more importantly you too can make this money and much more from Fiverr. Below is a screenshot of my account for you to see and believe my earning figures. Now let’s dive in as to how you can make ($864) Rs 58,000 in a month on Fiverr.
Also Read – List of Top Part Time Jobs from Home Online & Offline, No Investment Required
Click here to read How I make $3666 a month from Google Adsense and how You can make it too.
What you will learn –
- What is Fiverr and how it works
- How you can make ($864) Rs 58,000 in a month from Fiverr
- List of high selling services which you can offer and make money
- My Important: My Success Mantras
What is Fiverr and how it works –
Fiverr is an online market place where you can get things at really cheap price of $5 only. Everything sells on Fiverr for 5$ only, so you do not need to bother with pricing your services on Fiverr. Fiverr started in early 2010, and became popular soon and millions of users started using Fiverr to sell or buy services. People use Fiverr for tons of different services, ranging from the regular like designing a logo to the relatively obscure like dog model photography. Yes Fiverr all this and much more, a very vast range of services under its umbrella. So if you have a idea to sell, Fiverr is the place to be.
Working of Fiverr:
- You create an account on Fiverr, this is absolutely free.
- List the service/product you want to sell. This listing is referred to as ‘Gig’, it contains all the details of what product or service you would like to offer, how will the buyer receive it, how many days will it take you to process a order and much more.
- Make your Gig live, and wait for your 1st order to come.
- Once you receive an order, you can communicate with the buyer, via Fiverr. If you want any clarification ask for the same from the buyer. Once this is done, you need to start processing the order. Get it completed and send it to the buyer
- Once the buyer receives and approves his order, your order is marked as complete, and Fiverr will credit your payment into your account.
- 14 days after your order has been marked as complete, you can withdraw the funds from your Fiverr account, into your account.
How you can make ($864) Rs 58,000 in a month from Fiverr
Step 1: Research:
How do you decide what you want to sell on Fiverr?? You might have a fabulous idea, but what if it doesn’t sell? You need to undertake adequate research to understand what the buyers are really looking for.
This is the most important step to ensuring that you earn maximum money from Fiverr. Research will set you apart from those who just dive into Fiverr without any forethought and later rue that they can’t earn money on Fiverr.
Let’s see how to conduct this research:
- List down your skills and expertise–This is the first thing you need to do, if you want to rake in money from Fiverr, list all your skills and rate them on basis of expertise from 0 to 10. This will help you decide which service you can provide and it will also help you decide how competitive you can be in your niche.
- Find what is already popular on Fiverr– Pick up 2 of your strongest skills, and research them on Fiverr.
- Check which category they are listed under?
- Which are the most popular Gigs in these categories? How to decide which are popular gigs? Simple! Gigs which are getting maximum orders and the gigs which have lot of orders in queue; like shown below 9490 orders completed and 203 in queue, are the ones that have most money making potential.
After this research you should have a good idea about what service you want to sell on Fiverr. Now let’s get on with implementing the finding of your research.
Step 2: Implementation –
- Create your own Gig on Fiverr – Here’s a video explaining how you can create your own Gig on Fiverr. After watching this video, you will know how to create your Fiverr account, and setup your 1st Fiverr Gig.
- Optimize your Gig Description –
- Choose right category for your gig, this is very important to maintain your Gig’s relevancy.
- Make sure your Gig description is precise, clear and language used is easy to understand. Write exactly what you are providing
- Do some keyword research and find which are the popular keywords people searching in Google and incorporate them in your Gig description. Fiverr gets lot of clicks from search engine and if your gig is keyword optimized you will attract good business directly from Google.
- Use best images and video – If you have an image or video related Gig, like logo designing, cartoon, video testimonials etc; then potential buyers would prefer to see your past work, before placing order with you. In such cases make sure you upload your best work of Fiverr to showcase. Video gives an opportunity to tell more about your service in a personal manner hence you must use this opportunity.
Tip – To Boost your Sales:
Once you reach level 2, as a seller, you can add Gig extra to your gig. These can be priced as per your wish. These gig extra are your ticket to earning more than the Fiverr novices. Think and properly create your Gig Extras.
Example: I was offering a service which I use to delivery in 4 days. As a gig extra I added that I would deliver the service in 1 day. This gig extra brought me many orders, and also the extra money.
List of high selling services which you can offer and make money:
If you have already tried Fiverr and didn’t make any money, here I will share some services; which if you offer with quality you will sure shot make money from Fiverr. I have been offering services from listed below and I made Rs 58,000/- in a single month. You can also sell these gigs
- Logo Designing
- Landing page designing
- Sell EBooks
- Sell Tutorials
- Sell Software’s
- Sell Apps
- Sell Web Design
- Resell Fiverr Gigs
- Video Creation & Editing
- Banner creation
- Photoshop editing work
- Testimonial / Audio / Video gigs
- Advertising Gigs
- Social Media Gigs – get likes, followers etc.
My Success Mantras:
Below are my Tips through which I made $864 from Fiverr in a month, you need to follow them and you will make the same amount from selling your gigs on Fiverr.
- Fiverr support checks gigs and if the presentation of your gig is good and its promising you get boost in visibility; hence put lot of focus on your gig presentation.
- Never suspend your Gig; it creates a negative impact as your listing gets delisted and when you again make it active you will have to start from start. if you are getting to many orders, use option called ‘On Vacation’
- Check what others are providing and then find something unique which others are not providing; this will get you lot of sales.
- Showcase your quality work to people to attract more work; put best work related images in banners under your gig.
- Think how you can add extra gig, because this can give you lot of extra money from same client. Add additional value to it and give to client so that he can’t deny, also pitch your extra gig at the time of delivery.
- Always focus on quality; it you maintain good quality you will get lots of orders.
- Keep your delivery time as shortest as possible, people like fast delivery; hence those who deliver fast get more orders. Also once you get your order, deliver it ASAP, this improves your fiverr score and gets you some good reviews from client.
- Most important, always offer great customer service and quick communication, don’t delay in acknowledging client’s reply.
- Respond to all feedback be it Positive or Negative; put your point.
- Promote your gig outside Fiverr also so that you can get some good orders from there also; you can use social media, blog posting for promoting it.
- Once you get order from one client a one gig, once you complete it, why not pitch him for your other related gig, I have used it and it works well; I get lot of orders using this technique.
- And here is the Best Trick – Collect couple of gigs, combine them and sell them. People love buying such gigs as they get so many gigs in one gig.
- How to promote your gig outside fiverr? Use below techniques.
- Put Classified ads
- Buy Banner ads on Buysellads or any relevant forum banner.
- Use forum commenting and use signature
- You can also try running Google ads
- Run Facebook ads
- Run Stumble Upon (Paid Discovery) Ads
- Social media promotion
- Last but not the least SEO
Hope you enjoyed this post; do leave your comments & questions below.
Chirag Nayyar says
Hi Great Post Sir,
Really learn something new from this post. Even I started few days back and I am not that much successful on Fiverr. Hope after applying all your formulas I will get some boost in my sales 🙂
Shashank Gupta says
Yes, You will. Trust me; Follow this post; I have shared exactly how I make this money.
Good info but don’t forget that sales come when you continually give top service. As a blog writer on Fiverr for three years I can tell you that experience and a high rating do matter. Have those two traits and the gigs will keep coming.
Shashank Gupta says
Well said, The higher you move in rating the better it is, maintain quality service & ask for 5 star feedback.
Way to go with your content social locker! WOW. I’m impressed. I wish you the best with your new blog.
Anil Saini says
Really impressive Shashank I have account on fiverr since last 3years but I never tried to sell anything. But now I am thinking to sell something.
Sujan Reddy says
I have account on fiverr, but I have never tried to sell any product, but now after reading your informative blog, I have developed an interest and will surely try to sell something by opting the right category of gig. Thank you sir for your informative article.
warda farooq says
Excellent article on how to make money from fiverr.i got very useful information from your article. you wrote your article very efficiently and perfectly that helps me a lot to understand how to make money from fiverr thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge with us.
Thanks really good tips to earn on fiverr i will try this.
Tarun Summan says
Nice blog bro. I will keep following your blog. The topics are hot and really impressing for newbies like me.
Muhammad Hayat says
Thank you Shashank; really helpful as i just started selling on Fiverr.
A long awaiting article i have read, thanks S Gupta for your big contribution. I have just started and long way to go on fiverr.
I like your blog very interesting blog and its design content
Nice job! That is some pretty good earnings.
Cornelia Pauline says
I love Fiverr and have been active on Fiverr for the past 13 months!
I am very talented and have many skills. I can offer more than 100. I can handle alot of work.
Now I am confused that how much services should I offer or how much gigs should I made.
Please send me complete detail.
Great job sir. Really important facts. Those will help to get more orders from Fiverr. Thank you