Hi guys! Times are tough and many of you are facing salary cuts or worse. While it sucks, there not much you can do about that. What is in your control is how to utilize the lockdown period. Learning new skills, or brushing up on those long-forgotten skills in order to develop an alternate source of income is what YOU CAN DO.
My social media stream is full of people wanting to learn skills since money is tight almost everyone is looking for something they can do for free. To help such people I have put together this resource list of free courses. This includes some courses which have been made free temporarily by their creators to help people during the Covid -19 situation.
Do leave a comment about any free course that I might have missed. Let's join hands to help each other!
Free Digital Marketing Courses
- Google Digital Unlocked – Comprehensive Digital Course by Google covering all aspects of the Digital world. Best part the course comes with a Certification at the end, so that's something you can display on your CV.
- Social Media Quickstarter by Constant Contact
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Program
- Free E-Commerce Courses by Alison
- Free Digital Marketing Courses on edX
- Digital Marketing Courses on Coursera – Keep in mind some of these are paid courses, however, you have lots of free stuff to start out with.
- Wordstream PPC University – Awesome place to learn PPC.
- Free Blogging Courses on Udemy – 47 courses, you can definitely learn a lot from them.
- Free Entrepreneurship Course on Udemy – 394 courses covering everything from dropshipping to Cryptocurrency. You will definitely find something that you can get behind.
- Free Digital Marketing Courses on Udemy – Most of these courses cover the basics, so they are a good place for a newbie to start from.
- Free Online Business Courses on Udemy – If you are new to the online world and are looking to explore it for new business ideas, this is a good place to start with.
- Lynda.com – This is now owned by LinkedIn, while they are not offering any free courses, they do have 1 month's free trial, something you can utilize to your best advantage during the lockdown period.
- Yoast Free SEO Beginner Training
- Whiteboard SEO by Moz on Udemy – This is a neat course where intermediate SEO'ers can find something useful to hone up their skills.
- Clickminded's Free SEO course – A good one to learn how big businesses approach and implement SEO.
- HubSpot Academy – Lots of free courses to choose from ranging from advance twitter strategy to Instagram marketing. For those with interest in Social Media, this is a good place to look at.
- SEMRush On-Page Technical SEO Course – A great place to learn the finer nuances of technical SEO.
- SEM Rush Academy – A Good place to learn basic SEO. They also have an excellent keyword research program, completely free. This is something you gotta learn well if you seek to make a career in SEO.
- Moz Learning Resources – If you prefer reading to videos, then this is a great place for you to read all about SEO in detail.
- Moz Academy – Everything related to SEO from technical audit to keyword research and more is covered at Moz Academy. All their courses are free till 31st May 2020. Use the coupon ‘wegotthis' for a 100% discount.
- SEO Strategies by Rand Fishkin – A good place to learn about advance SEO strategies, for the intermediate level SEO'ers.
- SEO Foundation Course on Lynda.com – This course is free, and a good one for the basics.
- SEO Specialization offered by UC Davis/ University of California
- Pitchground – They have made all their premium courses free through April 2020. Their blogging course is a good fit if you are looking to start blogging.
- Shashank Gupta.net – If you learn better from personal experience, do go through my website. I have shared numerous techniques I have successfully used to make money online. Also for those of you looking to start a blog I have a detailed series covering all the things you need to start a successful blog.
Stay Home and keep safe guys!